The Bed Store’s exclusive 30 Night Comfort Guarantee is designed to provide you with total peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress. We know you will be happy with the price you paid for your mattress. But we want more for you! We also want you to truly enjoy your new bed.
Please take note that it’s normal to experience a period of adjustment once you’ve started sleeping on your new bed - especially where the old bed was used past its “use by date”. It could take a few weeks to become totally used to (or fall in love with) your new bed.
If, after a minimum 21 night period of adjustment, you are not satisfied with the comfort or feel of your new mattress, we will ensure your satisfaction by allowing you to exchange it for one more suitable mattress.
30 Night Comfort Guarantee Conditions
Please note the Comfort Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
The 30 nights will start on delivery (or pickup) of your new mattress.
- A mattress protector must be used on the mattress at all times. If the mattress is damaged or soiled in any way, it will be exempt from the Guarantee.
- The mattress must be taken for a minimum of 21 nights and a maximum of 30 nights from the date of the original delivery or pick up of the mattress.
- The Comfort Guarantee does not apply to bases, custom made orders or sales of clearance items. Custom made orders include long single and long double beds.
- The Comfort Guarantee does apply to purchases made through external credit providers and an exchange can still be made within the time frame. When exchanging an adjustment to cover our finance charges with the credit provider may be required.
- The Comfort Guarantee is designed to ensure the comfort of genuine mattress purchases and cannot be used as a means to provide temporary sleeping arrangements. This is expressly excluded from the guarantee.
- If an exchange is being made the replacement mattress will be available at the then sale price if any, regardless of the normal Recommended Retail Price.
- For Auckland metropolitan deliveries a standard delivery fee of $80 will be required which will cover both the delivery of the replacement mattress and the pickup of the exchanged mattress. For other North Island cities, towns and rural or remote areas, the fee will vary and we will advise upon your request for exchange or refund.
- Should the replacement mattress be more expensive than the exchanged mattress, then the customer will pay the difference prior to delivery.
- If the replacement mattress is less expensive than the exchanged mattress, then the difference will be refunded to the customer. Refunds will not be paid until after The Bed Store has inspected the returned mattress. This will be completed within 3 days from date of return to our premises.